Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Work Outfit July 28,2010





Blazer from New York and Company ~ 69.95 ~ I got it for 50% off that price b/c it was on sale
Black Pants From New York and Company~44.95~ I got them for 50% same sale as Blazer
Pink Cami From Aeropostale~ 19.50
Black Cami From Target ~ 9.99
Necklace From Walmart~2.50
Earring from H&M~ I got them when I was living in Germany
Barrettes From Target~4.99
Madden Girl Heels From DSW~39.95 I got 30% off of them b/c I work there.

I would have never had paid 19.50 for a cami but the sale girl made them sound like a good deal at the time. I didn't realize how much they were until I left the store. They are a few year old now. So I can't complain they do last.

Today is when I got the PINK necklace from walmart. I been looking for a long time to replace the one had in Germany. So I'm happy I find one. Actually its this necklace that made me choice what to wear today.

I wasn't going to wear the black cami. That was a last minute thing b/c pink on pink didn't look good. So i add the black cami. So it make the necklace stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!