Thursday, August 26, 2010

Work Outfit August 26, 2010




Black Pants From New York and Company~44.95~ I got them for 50%
Red Dress Shirt From Target~17.99
Flower Ponyholder From Forever 21~2.50
Necklace From Px~ 4.99
Earring From Px~ 4.99
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88

At Work on Tuesday I had a lady asked if we sold the Bobbie pin that I was wearing. I told her no that I got them from Forever 21 and the our 2 for 1.50. While yesterday the lady came back to buy more shoe and ask if I could help her. Which I did. We got talking and she told me that she went a brought her some of the Bobbie pin.

I hope you all have a GREAT THURSDAY. Tomorrow is Friday.

2 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!