Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2 Differant way to wear the outfit from yesterday

 I wore the above look on May 6,2010. Which when I wore it I didn't care for the look of the outfit. I think if my hair was down it would have been better.

I did a pencil skirt and different earring.
Yesterday look. Which I think it looks way better with dress pant then it did a pencil skirt but that just me.

Also I learn yesterday that the shirt i had on is getting to small for me. The lace rub against my arm. Which made them all red and the hurt. I couldn't wait to get home and take it off.

I have been gain weight. Which I need  to. I used to way under weight. Since I been gaining weight I been feeling  a lot better. In a 4 month time you can see the different in these two pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!