Saturday, September 11, 2010

Work Outfit September 11th, 2010




Black Pants From New York and Company~44.95~ I got them for 50% off
Black Cover Up From CR~22.50~I got it for 50% off
White Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30
Black Cami From Target~9.99
Necklace From Target~1.00
Earring From Target~7.99
Barrettes From Target ~4.99
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96

I hope you all have a GREAT SATURDAY.


Together we pause to remember the victims, to grieve with the families and friends of those who died, and to honor the heroes of that day and each day since who have sacrificed to save lives and serve their country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!