Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Work Outfit September 1st, 2010





Black Pants From New York and Company~44.95~ I got them for 50%
Turquoise Cami From CR~ 7.50 ~I got 40% off
BCBG Black Cardigan From Bj's ~14.99 Normal 98.00
Nine West Earring From the Px
Necklace From Target~ 1.00
Headband From a Store in Germany
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88

Happy 1st day of September. My goal for the month is to not buy anything new. I spend way to much money on clothes and accessories. I normal give myself 20.00 for the months to spend on clothes and accessories. Which I over spent in August but I did get things I needed and didn't.

Today I'm wear my BCBG cardigan which I got for an awesome Price. I would never spend 98.00 on one items. I got the cardigan in black and beige for 30.00 for both. Which I thing that a great deal. I got them last year around this time of year.

If you haven't notice I love Target you can find some GREAT deals there.


I hope you all have a GREAT WEDNESDAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!