Thursday, September 9, 2010

Work Outfit September 9th, 2010





Khaki Pants From Alloy Its Jeans ~ I have had them for a long time
Ivory Sweater From Forever~ I had it for years
Necklace From CR~7.99 I got it for 50%
Earring made From my Tennis Bracelet~ Gift from hubby
Wedges From Target~19.99
Barrette From Ultra~2.00


My Tennis Bracelet was a gift from my hubby. It was to big for me so they made earrings out of the extra links.

I know some people who say Forever 21 clothes are crappy and don't last. My thing if you don't take care of your clothes then yes they would fall apart. I take very good care of my clothes so they last. I have a lot of clothes from Forever 21 that I have had for a very long time and they are still in good wearing use.

Yesterday I got two complements on how I looked. One was one my hair and another one on my outfit.

I hope you all have a GREAT THURSDAY. One more day and its the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!