Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Friday~BBCA DAY 15




Pink Halter Top From Fashion Bug
Jeans Almost Famous Jeans From CR 32.99 I got them for 50% off
Necklace-Gift from Hubby. 
Earring From Target~7.99
Barretes From Target- 2.00 on Clearance
Light Pink Heels From Target


Happy Friday Everyone. I just run to the dry-cleaners and Publix today. The lady working at the dry-cleaners want to know why I was all dressed up and where I was going. I told her no where. It was 88 out so it still nice to wear tanks and camis out w/out having to put anything over them. Tonight Hubby and Me are going to watch movies that we gotten from netfixs. 

Today Breast Cancer Item is from Guess. They made a Breast Cancer Tee. You can see it HERE


I hope you all have a GREAT FRIDAY and WEEKEND.

4 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!