Friday, October 29, 2010

Love Pink-BBCA DAY 29





White Love Pink Hoodies From VS~ Gift from Hubby For My 21st Birthday
White Pink Pants From VS~ Gift From Hubby For My 21st Birthday
Pink T-Shirt From Pimkie~4.95€~ I got it in Germany
Pink Flip Flops From VS~ 15.50 but I got the for Free when you brought something from the pink line.

Hello Everyone. Today is Friday. Which is great b/c I have it off. Today I'm cleaning the house and doing errands. Also deal with handyman people. Which can be no fun. Tonight is Friday night movie night with Hubby. We are just going to chill out at home. So today is a catch all day. I can't believe this month is coming to a end. :( If you can't tell I was having to much fun taking pictures.  I just had to show you all the pink that I had one.

Today Breast Cancer Item is Sketcher Shape Up's. When you buy a pair of these they will donate 10.00 to breast cancer research.  Here is an Article about it. You can buy a pair at DSW.

I hope you all HAVE A SUPER FRIDAY and AN AWESOME WEEKEND.

6 comments:

  1. You look ready to walk the beaches here in Santa Barbara girl! Looking good and 'chilled out'
    (Mandy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute comfy outfit! Glad you had fun with the pics!

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! i love these pix! i always loved vicki secret jumpsuits...awesome


    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!