Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9th work outfit.~My Favorite Sweater





Pink Sweater From VS~ I have had it for years
Black Pant From a store in the Famila Center in Germany~ I think these pants where less then 10€
Necklace Gift From Hubby for 1st year anniversary
Jingle Bell Earring  From The PX
Barrette From Ulta ~2.00
Impo thunder booties From DSW ~Gift From Hubby

Hello All. Today I'm wearing my Favorite Sweater. This baby keeps you super warm. The one thing I love about it is you don't need to wear a coat with it. This Morning I went and got my tetanus shoot.  I don't have much to say. I can't wait until tomorrow. I have a lunch date with my good friend. Then Saturday I have a Christmas Party to go to.

Today is Christmas Card Day. So make sure you send them out if you didn't already.

Christmas Card Day


When : Always December 9
Christmas Card Day, honors Sir Henry Cole (1818 - 1874) of England. Cole created the first commercial Christmas Card in 1843.
Just a few decades ago, sending Christmas cards through the mail was a holiday "must". Sending cards through the mail continues to be very popular. The cost and time for writing and sending cards has caused many people to stop sending them. Free Ecards have surged in popularity. Animated Christmas and seasonal Ecards have made sending and receiving them a lot of fun. 

Today is  a good day to send out your Christmas cards and holiday greetings.  If you have yet to do so, use today to get a start.

SO TODAY I LEAVE YOU WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT CARDS I SENT OUT.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

7 comments:

  1. I wish I could get my act together to send Christmas cards! I want to be like you! :)

    That sweater is so pretty, I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater and earrings today. I bet you love it because it is pink!
    I will have to send cards out soon, I didn't know today was the day!
    xoxo Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your sweater :)

    http://www.bumblebea02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies.

    Camille~it being pink is just a bonus plus. It is super warm that why I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see why it's your favorite. The front is just lovely on you.

    Call Me Ishmael

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!