Tuesday, December 21, 2010

VACATION DAY #3 ~ PARENT OUR HERE




REMIX OUTFIT.
Quartz Jeans From CR-29.99 I got them for 40% off
Dr Scholls Shoe From DSW~18.88 
Headband From Target~2.99
Hello Everyone. Here a quick little post. I was getting ready and Hubby called me. He told me my Parent would be landing in 15 min. I was like crap because I just got out of the shower. I got dress and then my dad text me saying they were at the airport. I told him let me brush my hair and that I would be there. So no time to add accessories. So I grab a headband and throw it in my hair and left. When I made it to the airport I went to the arrival part. Which they were waiting in the depart part. I end up leaving the airport and had to turn around. I finally pick them up and we went to lunch. We ate at Chick-fil. Now we are at my house to relax for a few. Then we are going to the store. 
Chick-fil*Awesome Peppermint Shake*


My dad talking on the Phone~ Also Priscilla
Priscilla New Do
  HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY EVERYONE.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Amy,

    So glad to hear they arrived safely! Airlines are unpredictable, can't be helped. Have a great visit, and love your pink top!!

    Love and Hugs,
    WD ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sparkly shirt you got on, it's such a festive top. have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!