Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 14 30x30~ Happy Valentines Day




Up close of my Tights 

REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Cami From Target~6.99
Light Pink Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Gap Black Pencil Skirt Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent not sure  
Black Tights From DSW ~5.44
Earring From CR~4.00 w/40% off
Necklace and Bracelet From The Dollar Tree~1.00
Headband From Target~2.99 for a pack of them(all colors)
Impo thunder booties~DSW Gift From Hubby.


Happy Valentines Day Everyone. I hope you all are having a good day. Work was super slow today. Which is a given because not the many people are going to be buying shoe today. They are out to get flowers, Candy and Cards. One of my mangers told me I was super Pink. Another manger asked where my red was. Then another Manger who is a sweet heart and is always doing something for every holiday gave everyone Valentine Cards and star burst. Also her Boyfriends show up at work with cover chocolate strawberry and flowers for her. Also he gave her and butterfly necklace. It was so sweet to watch.  



Photobucket

Now For Fabulous in February.

  My 3 positive things about me. 


1. That I'm confident. I used to not be confident in my self when I was smaller. Now that I have gain weight. I have become more confident in myself.
2. My small feet. Weird I know but I have been blessed with a size 7 and 1/2 shoe. My mom wears an 11. My sister wears a size 10. Which I don't want to sound mean but my sister has ugly feet. To me my feet are cute. My Mil Peggy said all feet are ugly. 
3. That I'm a People Person. In my line of work you have to be. Who like a mean sale's Person. No one does. I get told all the time that I sweet. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY AND VALENTINES DAY. 

6 comments:

  1. I love, love the pinks and those tights are super cute! You're adorable!

    I am really glad to hear that you've gained confidence in yourself. That's a really awesome thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great positives- I love that as you've become more comfortable with your weight, your confidence has increased. I'm working on that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you photographed your outfit both on you and just laid out together. I am also into saving money! Nice personal touch to your blog with your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit! I got the same valentine!! xo Camille

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!