Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 6 30x30~ Work Outfit





REMIXED OUTFIT
Lace White Cami From Old Navy~Hubby got it for me
Black Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent
Headband From Mejeir 4.99
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Necklace Christmas Gift From Mom
White Belt From Target~3.74
Madden Girl Heels From DSW~39.95 I got 30% off of them b/c I work there.

Hello All. I hope you all had a good Sunday. I'm sitting here watching the super bowl game with Hubby. Normal I would wear this cover up with my black flower belt but I decide to mix it up today. I no longer have a webcam :(. Its gone. I got hit with a nasty computer virus. I have no idea where it came for but my laptop got hit with it on Thursday and then again yesterday. So I will not be checking out any new blogs right now. I'm sorry. Once I have my laptop up and running for a few weeks then I will go back to reading new blogs. I hope you all understand. I do want to thank everyone who has been reading my blog and leaving comment it means so much to me. Trust me I was going crazy with out having a computer that I have been running my iphone down to no battery. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

7 comments:

  1. The wide white belt with that top is PERFECT. I love the contrast of the white with the black pants. This is a great outfit! I like the color of that cardigan too.

    I hope you get your new laptop soon! I desperately need one but I couldn't imagine not having one to use at all while waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't figure out how to edit on my iPhone. Just want to add the necklace I wore today is my key one from my mom and not the heart on in picture. The one in picture is from CR.

    Thanks Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm watching the Super Bowl, too! Just stopped by to say 'hi' from Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge. I love the outfit. You look so pretty in red!
    xo
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great friend! I like the belt! =)

    Materialgirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That red color is so vibrant--I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the belt Amy! White and studded, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!