Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7 30x30~ Work Outfit and Fabulous in February





REMIX DRESSED
Black Dress From Target~3 yrs old
Pink Ribbon Free from VS was on a Birthday Gift
Pink Flower From Family Dollar Store~1.50

Pink Earring From H&M~ I got them in Germany 
Madden Girl Heels From DSW~39.95 I got 30% off 


Hello Everyone. I hope you all have a good Monday. I got told today by tons of people that they liked my pink flower and ribbon. I was going to wear the flower in my hair but since the necklace I wanted to wear didn't work with my outfit. I then decide to pin the flower to my dress. So then I redid my hair. Can't go wrong with an easy outfit on a Monday morning. Special since I crawled back to bed this morning and then didn't want to get up. 

Now For Fabulous in February.

  My 3 positive things about me. 

1. My weight~ I know this might sound weird to some but to me its not. I used to be so underweight that the Dr.'s were so scared I was going to die. So I made a goal to become 125. Which took me 4 year to finally get there and keep the weight on. The lowest wight I was 98lbs and that was when Hubby was service in Iraq.

2. I would have to say my hair~ I love how it grow so fast. As some of you know I got bangs in October and hated them and then turn out liking them. Well I don't wear them no more because the are in my eyeballs.

3. My sight~ Yes I'm full aware I wear glasses. I glad that I'm not blind and able to wear glasses to see. If I didn't have these glass on I wouldn't be able to see. I been wearing glasses since the 3rd grade. 

Remember to link up with A Working's Mom Closet

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.  

9 comments:

  1. You look so darling in that black dress with the pops of pink! I love it!

    Your three things are fantastic. Good for you for getting your weight to a healthy place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great positives!! Yes, I agree totally- fast growing hair would be a total blessing! :) It's nice to "meet" you and I'm so happy to have you share in the positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you look so cute with glasses on so there you go! Love your hair too hun!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing your personal I would have never imagine you where over weight you are a inspiration !!! love the dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress looks so great on you! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your positive about your sight.

    That flower pin is so beautiful. And only costed $1.50!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your positives!!! you look very pretty in the pictures!!!
    Sofia
    http://philosophie-my.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!