Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How I got O.P.I. Black Shatter For FREE





Hello All. I'm Loving this new nail polish. The best part is it was FREE. I know what you are thinking. How did she score that one. Well here how I did it. 

I belong to Swagbucks.Which it is a search engine that you earn points by search for things. Cool right. So every 450 points you earn. Can be traded in for a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card. It can take a couple weeks to get the gift card code. Which I have no problem waiting for it. I have got tons of cool stuff from using this site. Also have tons of friends who use it to. 

So I find this O.P.I Black Shatter Nail Polish for 4.93 on Amazon. Which is a super good price. This nail polish runs $8.00. Which I would never pay that for nail polish. 

This O.P.I Shatter nail polish is in HIGH DEMAND. Same with China Glaze Crackle Nail Polish. 

If you would like to join Swagbucks you can sign up by use the widget at the bottom of my page.

Disclaimer: I'm not getting paid for this. I just want to share this all with you.

What I'm Wearing on my nail is Rimmel 810 Stop Traffic and O.P.I. Black Shatter. 

I can't wait to try this O.P.I. Polish out with other colors under it. 

Follow Me on Facebook. To See my weekly nail up close.

4 comments:

  1. I remember this nail polish from a number of years ago! It is a very different look and one I don't think I could pull off!

    http://sparklesandfrosting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney you never know until you try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottle shape is weird, I think it's a knock off :-( OPI always has the round bottles. Awesome that it was free though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous the bottle is round. I took the picture with the tag on it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!