Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Monthly Spending Recap and Saving

Welcome To Monthly Spending Recap. This is a feature I do every month on what I brought for me and only me. 

Hello All. It's that time again. The end of the month spending recap. Which I did pretty good this month on spending.  I have gone almost 60 days with out buying any Clothes, Makeup and Jewelry. I have had a few withdraw moment about not having any new clothes but overall I'm very proud of myself for going this long with out buy any new clothes. 
  1.  3-1-11 Makeup Remover From Publix~2.99~ NEED this.
  2.  3-5-11 CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 39.95~ I got them for 27.96 after my employee discount ~ DIDN'T NEED Them~ But I feel madly in love with them. Which I have already wear these a tons of times.
  3.  3-9-11 Haircut From Hair Cuttery~ 15.00 ~ Need It ~ Last time my hair was cut was in October.
  4.  3-26-11 Body Wash From Target~ 4.59~ Need it~ Not Pictured
  5. 3-27-11 O.P.I. Black Shatter From Amazon~4.93~ I got it for FREE ~ Didn't need it~ Just REALLY wanted it. 
Total Spent~ $50.54

Total Saved~$262.5


Saving So Far For The Year
January Saving~ 186.06
February Saving~208.91

Spending For The Year
January~50.17 but after plato's closet and a return 27.00
February~ 0.00

4 comments:

  1. I was doing wonderful at not spending very much money but I spent all of last weekend shopping with my sister and very much blew my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!!!
    i love your blog!!!
    visit my blog
    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. This is an amazing blog! You should definitely check out my blog!
    everythingonandofftherunway.blogspot.com
    Are you smiling yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny&Stars Some month is just happens that way

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!