Friday, March 11, 2011

New Hair, Plus Work Outfit

Change of heart again
My hair looks way dark now.
If you look hard in to my sunglass you can see palm trees
REMIX OUTFIT
Crystal Jeans From CR~29.99~50% off
Necklace Gift From Hubby For Our 1st Anniversary
Earring From CR~4.00- 40% off
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96


Hello Everyone. Happy Friday or Funday. Which today was a good one. This morning Hubby got me Macdonald's for breakfast. Yummy. So the top I planed on wear was a no go. It super cute but I hate how big it is on me. I'm thinking of selling it.  So on Friday to wear jeans you must wear a blazer, button up, cardigan or sweater. So the blazer was a must for me. I must have try a total of 3 shirts on before. I decide to go with this pink little girls tank. I call it that because it a size XL in Girls. The jeans I'm wear used to be my all time favorite. That I brought all the colors that they came in.  When I was working at Charlotte Russe.

So when I got to work. I couldn't find my lock for my locker. I looked everywhere and I mean everywhere. So the manger gave me a new one. Which the first one she gave me wouldn't open. So she gave me a differences one. Which it work. Load and be told my lock showed up in the lock box at the end of my shift. I'm think someone might have took it home with them.

 So today I got told by a customer that I needed to get my haircut. I looked at her and said I just got it cut. She had nothing to say back to me. I had this one customer who hand my a peppermint today. Man the wrap was so sticky it wasn't funny. I throw it in the trash and then had to go wash my hands.

So tonight for dinner we had Chipotle. I know I eat there a lot. I just can't help it. It super yummy. Well my food wasn't ready when I got there. We pre-order it. So the cashier gave me a free large drink for my wait. 

So over all today was a good day. 

Reminder go vote for  Collette of Statement of Fashion. She enter to be a Elf model. SO PLEASE GO VOTE FOR HER. There's only 9 days left to vote. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the darker hair on you!!! And the blazer was a good choice!!!

    SO JEALOUS of your frequenting oh chipotle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was waiting for this hair look! u look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE CHIPOTLE!!! lol! cute outfit! :)

    p.s. could you teach me how you removed that "anonymous" part in your formspring widget? Mine keeps showing this option to allow anonymous questions
    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!