Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday Work Outfit





REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Lace Cami From CR~6.00~40% Off
Black Gap Favorite Dress Pants Gift From Oma or Parent( LOVE THESE PANTS)
Necklace From a Good Online Friend
Earring From I'm not sure
Sandals From CR 18.99 

Hello Everyone. Happy Thursday. Its a rainy day here in South Florida. So I decide to wear this grey sweater. I love it so much. That I had to sew the hole that in got in it. It so comfy and not super thick. So prefect for this weather. Also I'm rocking my favorite color pink. You can never go wrong with wearing pink.  At least that my motto.

Since it Thursday you know what that mean Awkward and Awesome Thursday. Which I don't have much for this week.

AWKWARD
~ Almost leaving the house without my Purse on Tuesday.
~Getting told by a customer that she know 62 white dress shirt and I should dress like her.

AWESOME
~ Hubby cooked me an Awesome dinner on Sunday

Well that's all I have. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING THURSDAY

3 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!