Thursday, May 26, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday Leopard Work Outfit





REMIX OUTFIT
Black Gap Favorite Dress Pants Gift From Oma or Parent( LOVE THESE PANTS)
Pink Earring From H&M~ I got them in Germany 
Barrettes From Target- 2.00 on Clearance
Sandals From CR 18.99

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a great Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday. Which I know most of you will be having a long weekend. I on the other hand will be work Friday and Saturday. I'm not sure about Sunday or Monday but I should find out tonight. Since today is Thursday you know what that mean Awkward and Awesome Thursday. 

AWKWARD
~ Having a piece of my tooth brush brake in my mouth.
~My contact wouldn't come off my finger today. When I was trying to put it in.
AWESOME
~ Getting to do a Review for We Love Color
Also if you can please vote for Camille(I am Never Naked) on Charlotte Russe Facebook Page. To Vote click on the Party Girl Contest Tab.
Then click on this picture. THANKS
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

6 comments:

  1. can't believe your tooth brush broke in your mouth. crazy!! but, you look pretty dang cute so whatevs;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AMY!!!! If I win I am definitely send you some bling!!! Very cute outfit today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a review for We Love Colours? WOW, look at you babe! You are going places!

    I've missed you!

    besos,

    ML
    I'm Back!
    Please come say hello!
    Twenty York Street

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! seems like you had a lot of trouble in the bathroom this morning! hahah :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!