Friday, May 6, 2011

FLOWER FRIDAY CAUSAL WORK OUTFIT





REMIX OUTFIT
Green Little Girls Tank Top From Target~4.99
Jeans From Target~ Super Old
Earring From H&M Got them in Germany
Pink Flower Headband From Family Dollar~1.50
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 39.95~ I got them for 27.96 after my employee discount

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a great Friday. I'm having a super good one. I got off work early. Came home and went shopping at Target to get a couple things we needed. Now we are relaxing. I might not be able to post tomorrow. 

I  HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY. 

10 comments:

  1. ur so cute! I love u in pink :) Love the lace shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveing the lace shoes again!
    and the floral print shirt is cute!!
    very cut outfit today!!
    =)

    btw check out my new post on the GIVEAWAY!

    modalouvain.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for getting off early from work!!! :)

    You should take some time off from posting anyway. You and your real life are more important than posting every day.

    You look adorable in your cuffed jeans!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you a cutie with that flower in your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower top, nice colorcombo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are your shoes, love them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!