Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'M WEARING MY NEW FIVE FINGER SHOE





Beauty Tank Top From The Px ~ Had it for years
Pink Tank From VS~16.50 or 2 for 24
Carpi From The Px~14.99
Pink Earring From The Px ~ Very Old
Vibaram FiveFinger Easter Gift From Hubby


Hello All. I hope you all having a good day. Mine has been a crazy one. I had the day off and I had errands to run. Plus appointments to go to. I was able to get it done. Now I'm sitting here write a blog and relaxing. When I get a phone call that put me over the edge. I'm not a person that get mad or anger alot but this phone call sure did it. It was the groomer saying that I need to pay him $20 dollars more because he charged me the wrong amount for the grooming service. I told him that I didn't need to pay him any more money because it was his mistake and not mine. He told me $45 dollars. So thats what I paid him. It has been over 4 hours that we left the groomer and he called just a few minutes ago. Not to mention I was late to my eye Dr. because he didn't have Priscilla done in time. She was there from 9am to 3:30pm.  Beside that I'm doing okay. Sorry to vent but I need to get it out because I'm super mad. I can't wait for Hubby to get home from school and tell him about it. 



 

 

Priscilla and her new fur do


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

6 comments:

  1. rose wants those shoes! lol! im tell her that you got them..loL

    ReplyDelete
  2. priscilla looks so cute! great shoes, are they comfortable?

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes look very comfortable, Thanks for linking up!
    I don't think you should pay the extra, it was his mistake. Especially if he didn't get it done on time. Have a good day today!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies.

    The shoe are super comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!