Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pink and Green Saturday Work Outfit/ Happy Birthday Shadoww





REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Khaki Pants From Target~19.99
Butterfly Necklace From Target~1.00
Earrings Gift From MIL Peggy
Green Headband From Target~1.00
 CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 39.95~ I got them for 27.96 after my employee discount


Hello Everyone. Here the Outfit I wore to work yesterday. I was going to post this at 1 am but I was to tired from work. So I decide to wait to post it until I was more awake.  I have today off. I love having Sundays off. Hubby and me are going to go to bath and body works later to buy some hand soap. They have them on sale for $3.00. I hope you all had a good Saturday.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Also if you can please vote for Camille(I am Never Naked) onCharlotte Russe Facebook Page. To Vote click on the Party Girl Contest Tab.

Then Click on this picture
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY


Happy Birthday Shadoww

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!