Saturday, June 25, 2011

30X30 DAY 13 WORK OUTFIT/ Plus an update on Oma

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Cover Up From CR~22.50~I got it for 50% off
Turquoise Cami From CR~ 7.50 ~I got 40% off
Docker Black Carpi From Costco-18.99
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Goody Blue Hand-bead From Target~ 2.99 for 6
Necklace From CR~7.99 I got it for 50% off
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello Everyone. This is my 400th Post.  I was looking at the calendar and I can't believe next week will be July. Where has the time gone. Tomorrow starts my Summer TV Show. I can't wait. True Blood Starts tomorrow. 

Oma and Me~ August 14, 2010

Oma~ November 25, 2010

Oma and Me~ November 25th, 2010
Update on Oma. She is still in Rehab. I talk to her today. She said she is no longer walking with a walker. That she is using her cane now. They told her she should be in there for one more week but we will have to see because that's what they told her last week. I'm just happy she is doing better. Thank You all again for your prayers. They have truly have work.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING SATURDAY.

5 comments:

  1. so glad to hear your oma is doing better. hopefully she will just continue to get stronger.

    on a different note, you look great! love that black cover up top a lot!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad to hear that she's doing better! That's exciting news!

    That cami is such a fabulous color on you, I really love it!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so glad to hear she is doing better! Thank you for sharing the news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear she is doing better. I pray she continues to do well. I love the torquiose cami with the black cover up top. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!