Thursday, June 30, 2011

30x30 Day 18~ Work outfit/ A&A Thursday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
White Little Girls Tank Top From Target~4.99
Docker Black Carpi From Costco-18.99
Big Sister Necklace Gift From My Sister
White Circle Earring From The Px~Old
Ribbon came from Wash clothes From Target
White Belt From Target~3.74
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello Everyone. I was going to wear my old navy lace cami under this shirt but it showed to much cleavage. So I switch it with the girl tank top. It Thursday day so that means Awkward and Awesome Thursday.

Awkward
~Try to find my keys this morning and having no idea what I did with them. Hubby ask if I check the house door. So I unlocked the front door to the house and there they were. I was very lucky no took them or stole my car last night. Stupid big box on the pouch made me get side tracked and forget my key last night.
~ Having a customer ask if she could borrow my shirt on Monday.  I told her no. Which she wasn't to happy about. I explain to her that I don't let people borrow my clothes due thing that happen in the past with people borrowing my clothes. Plus I don't even know her.

Awesome
~Hubby got his blood test back and His liver is fine. (He still need to be on a diet so it doesn't come back again)
~Working an earlier shift today.


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD THURSDAY.

5 comments:

  1. i love that belt with your outfit. i need to get a white belt now that i think about it! i always leave my keys in the door too. it's so ridiculous. luckily my hubby usually comes home after me and finds them. one time he even took a picture.

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...a customer asked if she could borrow your shirt? What the heck?

    I am loving the belted top with capris! You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit...the belt and capris are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit Amy.

    You have some of the weirdest stuff happen to you at your job. Why would some stranger ask to borrow your shirt? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. She thought my shirt was cute and wanted to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!