Friday, June 10, 2011

My Round 2 of 30 for 30 Picks




Hello Everyone. So I decide to do 30 for 30 again. Which it beings on June 13. I had so much fun the first time I did it in February. Which you can see all my outfit under my 30 for 30 label.  If you decide to do it make sure you link up on Kendi Everyday Page.

On to other news. My Oma has 20% blockage in here heart. She is going for another test today. After today test we should know what they are going to do for her. Thank you all for your Prayers. 

Also I want to thank everyone who follow me and Hi to my new follower. :)

Well i'm off to give Priscilla a bath. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY. 

9 comments:

  1. Ooooo good luck - I am not ready to do a 30 for 30 yet. It looks like fun, but I don't have the time or the energy to think up all those remixes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this round of the challenge!!!

    I hope your grandmother gets the best treatment there is. This must be such a scary time for your whole family. We're thinking about you and praying for you and her!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope everything goes okay with your Oma.

    Your picks are great. I'm especially loving your lace skirt and lace vest! It's nice to see what others choose for their remix. i really need to get on it!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm participating in this one too. Good luck! xx

    The Vintage Huntress

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep your Oma in my prayers. I really wish I had the energy for the 30x30 this time around. Summer is just too sweaty to wear clothes twice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the challenge!!! Great picks, especially the skirts! I did not pick any outerwear in my 30 items, since the weather here is really unstable and I may need cardis, trenches, coats, jeans jacket, blazers, who knows?...So I left them out, like last time with the winter edition of 30 for 30...hope that doesn't kick me out of the challenge...anyway. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!