Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LAST DAY OF 30X30 WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Necklace From CR~7.99 I got it for 50%
Earring From Fashion Bug~ They were a Gift From my Oma
Headband From A Dollar Store or Gift not sure.
Brown Belt From Another Shirt I own
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~ 39.95~ I got them for 27.96 after my employee discount

Hello Everyone. I"M DONE WITH 30x30 Round 2. I'm happy that this challenge is over with. I had so much fun doing this again. I did notice that I had some trouble with my day off outfit but over all I think I did a good Job. So we got told at work yesterday that the dress code is change on July 15th. Which is this Friday. Which I'm so happy it change on Friday and not today because if it was today I would be breaking Dress Code. What some of the change are Woman can no longer where sleeveless tops and city short. We might be able to wear Jeans every day. We just have to wait until are store manger gets back from vacation to see if she going to approve it or not. The dress code say we can. So to wait in see what happens. 

On other news. I'm going to ask today about get a transfers to another DSW. In the state I'm moving to. Wish me luck, Next Thursday I will be putting in my 2 week notice.  So I have gotten asked when I'm moving. Well I'm moving in 4 weeks. Which I have to start collecting box from work. To pack the house up. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

5 comments:

  1. I like that skirt and always those shoes. Congrats on finishing the 30x30. And I send you luck for the transfer and the move.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace! Congrats on finishing the 30x30 challenge. And good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really stinks that they're changing the dress code. This outfit looks lovely and certainly professional, especially for retail work. I think this is one of my favorite outfits of yours! The soft colors and the belt are my favorite parts.

    I hope you're able to be transferred!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Amy. I hope you are able to get transferred. And that your moving goes smoothly. 4 weeks will pass so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!