Monday, July 25, 2011

MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY WORK OUTFIT FOR WEEK JULY 17-23

Photobucket
MONDAY JULY 17TH ~ Work Outfit
White T-Shirt From Bj's
Black Vest From CR
Linen Pants From CR
Scarf From MIL Peggy
Pink Bracelet Birthday Gift From Scribble and MIL Peggy
Pink Headband From Target
Earring From H&M
Sandals From CR

Photobucket
WEDNESDAY JULY 20~ Birthday Work Outfit
Blazer From New York and Company
Pink Tank From Target
Black Pants From New York and Company
Earring From H&M
Barrettes From Target
Bracelet Birthday Gift From Scribbles
Necklace From Hubby
Dr. Scholl Wedges(work)/Pink Flip Flops (Before and After Work)

Photobucket
SATURDAY 23~ Celebrating Birthday and Blog Birthday
White Belt From Target
White Headband From Target
Earring From Nine West
Yellow Bracelet Gift From Scribble

ALL MY BRACELET ARE MY SOMETHING NEW 

Hello All. Here a few outfit from last week. I didn't take to mini pictures for my blog. Mainly because it was a killer of a week. I had a lot going on. I hope you like these outfit. They all are Remix ones. I just didn't have time to link the back to how I wear them before. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY.

4 comments:

  1. I love the scarf outfit. I am going to do a post on scarves soon! I also love the floral dress it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf in the Monday outfit, the jacket in the Wednesday, and you look adorable in that dress in your Saturday outfit! Hope you had a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks- I really love the floral dress it looks perfect on you! Happy Belated B-Day I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!