Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Michigan Work Outfit's 1st and 2nd day.

Photobucket
Monday August 15, 2011
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Cami From Target~9.99
Black Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Goody Silver Headband From Target
Earring From Target
Necklace From MIL Peggy

Monday was my first day of work in the DSW in Michigan. It was a pretty good first day. After work I went out to eat with Hubby Cousin. We all ate at Red Robin. Also I find out I won another 10.00 gift card to Target from Pongr. 

All Picture taken at MIL Peggy house. Thank you for taking my Picture.

Photobucket
Tuesday August 16, 2011
REMIX OUTFIT
Yellow Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Flare Jeans From Old Navy~25.00 *NEW*
Earring From Target
Shoe Necklace From Forever 21~2.80
Ribbon From Target Wash Clothes
Yellow Bracelet Gift From Scribble
Clark Flip Flops From Macy's Gift From Hubby



 

My second work day went pretty good. It was super hot in the store. After work last night. We move in to our townhouse. A 2 bedroom and 2 and half bedroom. I have tons of unpacking to do. I will have major unpacking to do when all my stuff comes from Florida in a few weeks. 

Photobucket
Priscilla found a place to go to sleep in the townhouse.


Still trying to get settle down. Once that happen I should be back to business

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY.

3 comments:

  1. Im so happy u got your house boo! Wow! 2 bedroom and two in a half baths! Oh hell yeah! Thats whats up :)
    Love the new work outfit...u be killen em :)
    Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you in teal- it looks so great on you! And congrats on the new house- very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great love your work outfits!! I bet the house will look awesome in no time!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!