Monday, August 8, 2011

What I got for my Birthday (Over Due)

Photobucket

Hello Everyone. Here what I got for my Birthday.


  1.  Baskin Robbin with my friend Janet
  2. Pink and Black Card From Scribble
  3. Happy Birthday Card made by Melissa From A Working moms Closet
  4. Avon Necklace From Janet
  5. 3 Pair of Earring, Bracelet and stickers From Scribble
  6. Happy Birthday Body Wash From Sephora
  7. Window Card From Erl
  8. Green Envelope From Mandy and Drew
  9. Party Hat Card and Necklace Set From Camille Of  I am Never Naked 
  10. Cookie Cake made by Petra
  11. Dog Card From Mandy and Drew
  12. Pink Bracelet Made by MIL Peggy
  13. Shoe From Hubby
  14. Card From Oma With a Target and TGF Friday gift card
  15. Cheesecake From Cheesecake Factory
Items that aren't pictured


  1. Pink Lunch Box From MIL Peggy
  2. 4 Reusable Bag all Pink From MIL Peggy
  3. Pink Water Bottle From MIL Peggy
  4. Photo Album From MIL Peggy
  5. Hand me Down Clutch From MIL Peggy
  6. A Necklace From My Sister
  7. Money From My Parents.
So I had a super good Birthday. I didn't do anything on my actually birthday but I did celebrated it on that weekend. 


I want to Thank Everyone who sent me a card. I loved them all and they meant a lot to me.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

9 comments:

  1. Amy, that was definitely a good birthday haul! Thanks for your kind comments...my daughter's jaw doesn't seem to be swelling as badly as when she had the other side done and she's awake and eating now. Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I have your birthday card right here in front of me its to late to send =( glad you got amazing things you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely had a great birthday! I love the necklace and earrings in the top right corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, sounds like you got some really thoughtful gifts! glad it was a happy one!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! u got amazing gifts!! hope u hab a greatt one!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad you had a good birthday!! I got the sephora body wash too I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a great birthday. So glad to see you back to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!