Sunday, September 11, 2011

SEPTEMBER 10&11TH WORK OUTFIT.

Photobucket
LOOK WHO WENT AND GOT A FULL LENGTH MIRROR. 
REMIX OUTFIT ~ Saturday September 10th, 2011
Jeans From Old Navy~26.55
Necklace ~ was a gift from MIL Peg, It was her Grandma necklace
Earring From CR~4.00 w/40% off
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
Boots From Traffic

Hello Everyone. Yesterday was my mom birthday. I had to work. So we celebrated it on Friday. We went to Red Lobster for the all you can eat Shrimp. Man was it good. 

So yesterday I decide to wear this pink shirt. I have now officially have worn this shirt with all my pants. I love this shirt. It can be dressy or causal. 


Photobucket

REMIX OUTFIT ~ Sunday September 11, 2011
Necklace From CR~7.99 I got it for 50%
Earring made From my Tennis Bracelet~ Gift from hubby
Headband~ not sure where I got it at
Cowgirl Boots From DSW-139.95~30% off

Here what I wore to work today. This is the first time I didn't wear a brown belt with this skirt. The skirt is still to big for me. So I just use safe pins to hold it up. Which it worked. I also wore my cowgirl boots and not my brown boots with this skirt today. 

After Work Today
Go Loins Go T-Shirt From Old Navy~ Hubby got it for me
Jeans From Target
Wearing my NEW Lions Necklace and Earring~ Hubby got it for me.


I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD SUNDAY. 

4 comments:

  1. great looks and a great post!
    http://www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lacy pink top and the cute striped pink skirt! happy birthday to your mom!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!