Monday, October 31, 2011

BBCA Day 31~ Halloween Work Outfit and 200 Remix Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Orange  Cami From Aeropostale~ 19.50
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Black Necklace  From The Px
Spider Earring From Publix-.99 cent ( had them for 3 years and never worn them)
Spider Pony O's From Publix-.99 cent
Pink Cure Pin From a Co-Worker
Pink Fight Like a Girl Bracelet Gift From MIL Peggy
Halloween sock From Target~1.00~had them for years.
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96

Photobucket
Up close of my spiders and Pink Items

Happy Halloween. I hope you all had a good one. At work people loved my outfit and earring. Today mark's my 200 remix outfit. I know my label has different . That due to I double up a couple outfit during my move. 

Today Breast Cancer Item is a Facebook page called The Breast Cancer Site.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY.

3 comments:

  1. i always love seeing the holiday spirit! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!!!!! amazing mix!!!
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!