Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BBCA Day 4~ A Non-Jean Work Outfit

Photobucket
Pink Camper Shirt From Old Navy~6.99
Brown Tank From Target 4.00
Gap Wide Leg Khaki  Pant They were a Christmas Gift (2010)
Elephant Necklace From Bed Bath and Beyond~3.17
Pink Earring From I'm not sure
Pink and Green Butterfly Socks
Pink Barrettes From Target- 2.00 on Clearance
Boots From Traffic




 

Hello Everyone, Happy Tuesday. Today I decide to wear khaki pants to work. Since its has been a long time since I have worn them. Plus I get sick of wearing jeans. I don't like wear to nice of clothes on fright day because I don't want nothing to happen to them. 

Photobucket
Day 4 Pink items


Today Breast cancer is  Breast Cancer.org
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY

10 comments:

  1. I like how you tucked the boots in to the pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flowery shirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this look on you- the colour of the top paired with the khaki pants looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowery blouse, and what a great price! $6.99??? DEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your boots look great!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your top and your boots. The print on the blouse is so soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just found your lovely blog- love the blouse!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your flower blouse! That is a grat deal too! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your button up blouse!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!