Saturday, October 8, 2011

BBCA Day 8~ Pink and Purple Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Hydraulic Jeans From CR~7.99
Pink Polka Dot Headband From Some Store in Germany
Pink Cure Pin~Gift by a Co-worker(2010)
Necklace Birthday Gift From Janet(Avon-2011)
Tinkerbell Earring From The Px
Purple and White Flats From Payless~ 22.99

Happy Saturday Everyone. Tonight I'm closing at work. So I wanted to be cute a comfortable Well I don't have much to say today.
Photobucket
Today Pink Items~ Tanks, Headband and Pink Cure Pin


Today Breast Cancer Item is Pink Together. It is General Mills way to raise money for breast cancer. Which this morning I made cinnamon rolls for a pink together can. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY. 

7 comments:

  1. you are doing a fantastic job everyday featuring something pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I like the pink and purple together; You look casual glam and chic! Thanks for your kind comments about my mom. She is doing really well and will probably get to leave the hospital on Monday. Have a good weekend! Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and sweet colors!:)

    XOXO
    yourlivingmannequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear! Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments. I am your new follower. Follow me back so we can stay in touch.
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and purple together make such a happy outfit!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!