Monday, November 21, 2011

My Thanksgiving Menu

Photobucket

Hello All. No Fashion or Shopping post today. Today I'm going to talk about food. This is going to be my first Thanksgiving Home(Michigan) in 5yrs. The last 3 were spent in Florida and the other 2 in Germany. Not only is this going to be my first Thanksgiving home. It going to be my very first one I will be cooking. I have never cooked a turkey in my life. 

Lucky I have such a loving dad. That said he will help me cook it. My oma said the first time she cook one. She left the inner in the turkey. I know for a fact I won't be doing that. So on to my menu.

1. Turkey
2. Yams with marshmallows
3. Stuffing~ I will not be eating this because I don't like it
4. Rolls
5. Deviled Eggs
6. Cranberries Sauce~ Another thing I will not be eating
7. 5 in 1 salad~ Super easy to make. Take sour cream, Half bag of coconuts, baby marshmallows, walnuts and pineapples. Mix it all together and put in Ice Box
8. Green beans
9. Pumpkin Pie
10. Mashed Potatoes with Gravy


So that's what I will be making on Thanksgiving for dinner. This is going to be fun. 

Also there will not be an Awkward and Awesome post this week due to Thanksgiving.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your turkey! I've never cooked one either! My favorite part is the gravy and stuffing. :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your turkey dinner sounds delicious ! I left the bag in the turkey once, so the next time I made sure to take it out except that I couldn't find it. It was found when the turkey was being cut ! Happy Thanksgiving !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your turkey dinner sounds amazing, I can't wait to hear about it, and good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with cooking! I can make everything, but the turkey. The hubby does that :) Happy Thanksgiving! Heather

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!