Sunday, November 6, 2011

Saturday and Sunday Work Outfit 11-5-11 AND 11-6-11

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT ~ Saturday 11-5-11
White Dress Tank From New York an Company~ I got it for 50%off
Jeans From Old Navy~26.55
Pearls From The Px
Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby

Work was good yesterday. After work I went to my MIL Peg's House to give her a gift for her birthday. 


So over all it was a good day. Plus I like how my outfit turned out.


Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT~SUNDAY 11-6-11
White T-Shirt From Target~5.00
Pink T-Shirt From Target~8.00
Hydraulic Jeans From CR~7.99
Earring From The PX
Yellow Headband From The PX~2.99
Pink Nike Ace 1983 A Gift From Hubby

Hello All. Today at work was wear your athletic shoe to work. So these Pink Nice Ace are the close's thing I have. So I decided to wear them. I felt a little weird today with how I was dressed at work. I felt very dressed down. My co-workers felt the same way as me.  Some how today I got either shoe cream or shoe shine on my hands and ended up wiping it on my zip up as I was pushing my sleeves up. I hope oxy clean will get it out. Wish me luck. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the black and white outfit. The collared shirt looks great with your jeans and black boots!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!