Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hubby Work Christmas Party

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Snowflakes Earring From Target~1.49 on clearance
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
Impo thunder booties~DSW Gift From Hubby

Hello Everyone. Today I went to Hubby Work Christmas Party. It was at Dave and Buster. We had a good time. They did a raffle and the people that won got a $20 gift card to Meijer. I didn't win but everyone left with a $10 gift card to Meijer. Which I thought that was nice. Hubby played the claw machine and won a mini Lions football. After the party we went to Applebee's for dinner. Now we are home relaxing for are bigger day tomorrow.

Today Christmas Item is my gift tags. Aren't they cute. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD THURSDAY. 

9 comments:

  1. looks like a awesome time !!!pretty girl thank you so much for my Christmas card !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those xmas tags are cute and I am glad you got to enjoy a holiday party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great time, i love your gift tags! so cute!


    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that you got to leave with a $10 gift card!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the christmas tags! they always add a lot to the presents!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice combo of outfits. My Thursday was good, and Friday evene better. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. early Christmas party is cool! i wish we can start our Christmas party earlier! nice outfit, too!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I like the sparkles in that sweater. Congrats on the gift card win and the Lions football! Are you located in Michigan?

    I am!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Everyone. Yep Kassi I live in Michigan Have been for 4 month's.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!