Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Christmas Wish List



Hello All. Today I'm going to share with you my Christmas Wish List with you all. Since I have a lot of house work today. We are also get different internet service today. 

  1. Electric Can Opener~ A Super Want
  2. Sweaters 
  3. Pj's Set~ A Super Want
  4. Opi Sephora Nail Polish Set
  5. Fun Headbands
  6. Grey Boots~ A Super Want
  7. Any things pink
I hope you all enjoy see what I want for Christmas.

Today Christmas item is a picture of a Christmas tree at partridge creek that I'm standing in front of. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY. 

7 comments:

  1. I always get new pajamas and slippers for Christmas. Nail polish is always a great gift too! The Christmas tree is so pretty :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweaters and boots — can't get enough of either of those! Cute blog you have here.
    www.mrschong.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wish list and so short-mine usually has so many items on it! Except for this year, I just want a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get what is on your list. My mom bought me a sewing machine for Christmas, so I am wanting things to go with that, sewing books, patterns, and tools to make cool stuff!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what? your old navy fix of 75% off sweaters didn't quell your fix for new ones?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you can get what is on your list

    love your last pic

    follwoing you now

    hope we can follow each other

    kisses
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty tree you are in front of! Great wish list!! Hope you get everything you want this year!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!