Sunday, January 15, 2012

Inventory Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Long Sleeve From The Px
Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53
Bobbie Pin From The Dollar Store-1.00
Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby

Hello Everyone. I'm sorry for the bad pictures today. I had to be at work at 5am for inventory. So I didn't have time to get my big mirror out to take pictures. I have an upclose face picture but my e-mail is not being nice to me. So I can't get it to post it. I will update this post with it when I can get it. I give credit to people who work at 5am. Get up at 3:40 in the morning sucks to get ready for work. I had to leave at 4:40 and in that 1 hour of getting ready. I was only able to take a shower, blow dry my hair, Straighten my hair, put makeup on and get dress. There was no time for breakfast. I garbed a pack of muffin on my way out the door and ate them when I got to work. I'm so happy I pack my lunch last night. 

Also by the time 1pm came I was slap happy. I couldn't wait to come home and take a nap. I took a 2 hour nap and feeling better now. My family is on there way over to have dinner with me. I'm making Chicken and rice. We are also going to have chocolate cake for my dad's birthday. I will be giving him his gift to. Which is a pair of Nike tennis shoe. I know he will love them.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh i remember those inventory days. I like your top.
    Xxoo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way too early to wake up! Love the purple color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, nice top!

    p.s.I'm doing a free blog design makeover for my 2nd Blogiversary. Check it out if you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 3:40 am is way too early to be waking up. I can barely get myself out of bed at 5:15. I hope your dad had a great birthday. Love the color of your top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I can't believe you actually got dressed for inventory! I wore jeans and a sweatshirt, no makeup, hair up. Good for u

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!