Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Monthly Spending Total and Saving Recap

Photobucket

Hello All. I can't believe it  the end of the month again. I was super good this month and didn't buy shoe or clothes. Yes I did get new clothes but it was with my gift card from Christmas that my parents gave me. Also I did Sofie Vergara/Kmart Fashion Style off. Which I was given a 200 dollar gift card to use. So no money out of my pocket was used. I have officially gone 85 day with out buying new clothes.  Now on to what I brought this month. 


2-1-12 Folder for Work From Five Below-1.00 ~ DID NEED
2-1-12 3 way Nail Buffer From Five Below-1.00 ~ DID NEED
2-7-12 Kiwi Ball of foot From Meijer-3.99~ DID NEED(need them for my cowgirl boots)
2-11-12 Purple Heart Necklace From Helzberg Diamonds-FREE
2-13-12 Heart Necklace and Bracelet From Kroger-1.50~DIDN'T NEED
2-13-12 Body wash From Kroger-4.99~DID NEED(not pictured)
2-27-12 Petroleum Jelly From Kroger-1.41~ DID NEED( for my raw nose from my cold)

Total- 13.89

Saving-555.40

Total Spending for the Year
January-158.66

Total Saving for the Year
January- 404.02

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY.

10 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome with your shopping ban...if I could survive 8.5 days....it would be a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job! Great savings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza, you are serious saver! good job!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're an inspiration honey! Love that you faced the issue and wrote everything down...now if only I had enough courage to keep all my spending habits written down, I'd never need retail therapy! Khuudos!

    Thanks for visiting my blog love, hope you’ll be back to see my latest designs!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your will power is amazing! I am trying to spend less and so far so good but not nearly as good as you!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!...
    Very nice blog on fashion updates.
    I love skirts and bags.I am also impressed with an other celeberity Veronica Hearst work.
    she has a passion for the arts and spreading her appreciation for them throughout the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! i do no shopping at least twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to save!! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!