Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PINK BOW WEDNESDAY WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Black Cami From Target ~9.99
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Earring Not Sure Where They Are From
Pink Bow Head Band Gift From Secret Santa From Work
Impo thunder booties From DSW ~Gift From Hubby

Hello Everyone. I been wanting to wear this bow headband for a while now. I got it for Christmas and couldn't find this right outfit for it to go with. So last night I came up with this outfit to wear with the bow headband. Which I like how it turned out. I'm not wearing a necklace due to the headband is my statement piece for this outfit. Which I'm hoping this outfit will go well at work. Since my DM(District Manger) will be there today. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY. 

7 comments:

  1. cute headband!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is such a good color on you. I love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that pink is a good color for you and that I so love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving all the pink!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those booties are fierce! I love them!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is a great color for you!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!