Thursday, May 24, 2012

WEARING MY 8 DOLLAR DRESS TO WORK






Yellow Dress From Old Navy~8.00
White Belt From Target~3.74
Necklace From A Dollar Store~1.00
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Silver Report Flip Flip From DSW~19.99 that with my discount

Hello Everyone. I got this dress a few weekend ago. When Old Navy was having there 8 dollar dress sale. I  got it with my Pongr fashion winnings.  I'm taking my jean jacket on the safe side.  Due to the dress does cover my shoulders. I think but I'm not sure if my manger will agree. So I will have the jacket to put over it if the say I'm breaking dress code with showing my shoulders.  Now on to Awkward and Awesome Thursday



AWKWARD
~ Was in the store parking and walk to an Explore that looked like mine. When I got to it I couldn't figure out why it wasn't unlock. Then it hit me it wasn't my car. 
~ On Tuesday morning I was shake the coffee cream and the lid wasn't on all the way. So the creamer ended up going all over the kitchen and me.
~ Stabbing my finger with a sensor. As I was try to sensor a shoe. I told a co-worker to move out of the way because I needed a bandage. She look at me and was it not that bad. 

AWESOME
~ My mom is out of the hospital as of yesterday.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING THURSDAY 

9 comments:

  1. Oh glad your mom is out of the hospital. I don't think you broke dress code Amy, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in yellow!

    Thanks thats so sweet of you!

    Stop by soon!

    X
    /L from sweden

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow. Glad your mom is home!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress! I'm happy about your mum :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear about your Mum. You look beautiful in yellow- I can't believe you can't show your shoulders at work, I would be so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...seriously....
    if you dont buy more yellow, i will scream...
    Hahahaha! I LOVE THIS!
    You look amazing sweets! Im glad to hear ur mums okay ;)

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!