Tuesday, June 5, 2012

April M Jewelry Dog Contest

Hello All. I entered Priscilla in April M Jewelry cutest dog contest. I would love it if you could vote for her.  To Vote you must like April M Jewelry Facebook page first. Then you can cast your vote. Also its not to late to enter your own dog in to the contest. The contest end on June 9th. The winner wins a Sterling Silver Celebrity Necklace

if you haven't checked out April m Jewelry you should. bessie Of bravoe runway has featured her jewelry and tons of other Fabulous bloggers have. Also if you don't read bessie blog. you should she has amazing taste in clothes.  

also if you want to see how i got priscilla click here. you can also check out doggie fashion 101 here.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.

Disclaimer: I'm not getting paid in any way to post about this. 

19 comments:

  1. Your dog is cute!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute *-*
    xx
    sweetasodile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy! Thank you so much for mentioning me! I appreciate it!! I'll definitely be submitting my vote for Priscilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It sent through before i could finish the rest! I meant haha, I used to dress my dog up all the time, i love this. voting!

      Delete
  5. this is SO fun!! your dog is so darling.

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beyond cute! I voted:-) 'liked' the photo! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    PS. New post is up on my blog. Check it out whenever you have time!
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck!!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so cute! Good luck! She'll win for sure with that cuteness ;D

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, that's quite a dog outfit! My dog HATES clothes and will try to tear them off right after we put them on him.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG look at Pricilla she looks amazing she has to win !!

    big hugs thank you for al your support

    xoxo
    curves

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!