Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Inventory Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
White Belt From Target~3.74
Cream Hair Bows From Forever 21~ 1.50
Cherokee White Flat From Target brought them on clearance year ago


Hello All. Normal I wouldn't wear these jean carpi to work but since we are doing inventory tonight. I want to be as comfortable as I can get because I have a feeling it going to be hot in there. Today is Everybody, Everywear wear Neon. So I decide I would do this one. Since I missed the last to month. The only was I don't own any neon clothes or jewelry. So I decide to paint my ring finger neon on pink. The picture doesn't do the pink justice.

O.P. I Bring on the Snowflakes and Sinful 24/7
Image 4970
I decide to do my hair different today. So I twisted it on both side and but it off to my left side of my head.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY. 

12 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!