Thursday, July 26, 2012

Monthly Recap: Gap Black Skinny

February 8, 2011~Nude and White Cami, Blazer
February 21, 2011~Purple Cover Up and Black Cami
September 22, 2011~White Sweater and Black Cami
November 26, 2011~ Snowflake Long Sleeve and Vest
December 8, 2011~ Blue Sweater and Flower Vest
February 15,2012~ Pink T-Shirt and Blazer


Hello Everyone. Its that time again for monthly cloth recap. This month I decide to show case my black skinny pants.I got these pant in 2010 as a Christmas gift from my parents or Oma. I have worn them 22 differences ways. Mostly all these outfit are work outfit. December 8th is a non-work outfit.  I think that everyone woman should have a pair of black skinny in there closet. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD THURSDAY 

12 comments:

  1. Love the skinny pants, especially with the hot pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gap jeans..you rock these skinnies so well! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool monthly recap post Amy!! :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black skinny jeans are a classic!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog:) if you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black skinnies are so versatile, they look great on you! Have a wonderful weekend Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you styled them so well in every outfit! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black skinnies are so versatile and you rocked every outfit! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a pair of black skinnies from the Gap that are a work staple for me. I love all they ways you styled them.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  10. gotta love some black skinnies! they're good for whenever and wherever!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!