Monday, July 16, 2012

POP of Pink Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
Black Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Earring Not Sure Where They Come From
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
Neon Pink Heaven Steve Madden From DSW~27.96(Early Birthday Gift From My Hubby)

Hello All. For today outfit I want to dress up some. Since my DM is coming and we have a new manger starting today. So I went this white button down. Which I can't believe I haven't worn this shirt since last May. For some fun and pop of color. I put on my neon pink shoe. Which these shoe make me so happy it not even funny. Also this week is my Birthday week. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

8 comments:

  1. great outfit, i love the flats!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that vest is the perfect topper for any ensemble...I can see it working with cutoffs for a lax day look, over a cocktail dress for a night on the town, or just like you have it for business casual work days! Great pick!

    Thank you for continuing to stop by with your lovely comments…hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit. I am loving the POP of pink! I love shoes that are beautiful bright colors.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colored shoes are a great way to add that extra flare to an outfit. Yours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pop of pink and wonderful look

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hint of neon pink in your outfit!! Those pink flats are amazing!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!