Monday, July 23, 2012

Stripe Monday and 2 Year of Blogging




REMIX OUTFIT
White Tank From Target-5.00
Flirt Boot Cut Khaki From Old Navy~26.94
Earring From Target
Swarovski A Charm Birthday Gift From W
Ribbon came from a Pack of Washcloth's From Target~Free
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~27.96


Hello all, I hope you all had a good weekend. My weekend was great. Also I had a great birthday. Thanks for all the birthday wishes you left me. Today I'm wear a new charm on my necklace that a co-worker W gave to me for my birthday. I will be making a birthday haul in a few weeks. I want to thank you all who read my blog and leave me comments. It means a lot to me. 


Today marks 2 wonderful years that I have been blogging for. I have meet so many great people and made some good friends blogging. Thanks again. 

 Also I want to wish Camille (I am Never Nakeda Happy 2 years of blogging too. 

You can read about my 1 year HERE

 I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

5 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary!!

    I can't believe that top was only $3.77

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top. I love the color combo of those stripes. Congrats on your blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shopping! Im feeling the stripes alot!
    Very very cute!
    Im glad your still blogging. Im a sucker for your remixes!
    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!