Thursday, July 12, 2012

TEAL DRESS THURSDAY WORK OUTFIT




Teal Dress From Old Navy-8.00
Barrette From Target
Nine West Earring From The PX
A Dog Tag Necklace Won From April M Jewelry Cutest Dog Contest
CL by Laundry Genuine Flat From DSW~27.96

Hello Everyone. Are you shock that today outfit not remixed. I brought this dress when I got the yellow one like it. Both dress were purchased with my Pongr Winning. Which next week I will have a post up with everything that I brought with my gift card. 

So I brought some Silver Wedge in January. Well I'm going to return them today and get store credit. Due to I don't see myself wearing them. Also they been sitting in the closet for 6 month.

Don't forget you have 14 hours left to enter my Fancy Step giveaway.  CLICK HERE TO ENTER.

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

9 comments:

  1. Love the dress,gorgeous:)
    shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really suits you, the dress. And the colour's uberfab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your dress!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress!! You look very cute in this colour!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful dress! you look soooo amazing :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely dress,
    lovely photos

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super cute <3 I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!