Saturday, September 8, 2012

PLAID SATURDAY WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
Pink Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Steve Madden Brown Belt From DSW~12.22
Headband From a Store in Germany
Necklace From Jewelry by J'Meckhi Hubby got it for me at shop my Closet
Brown Earring Gift from my Oma
Lemon Light Pink Tights From DSW~3.56
Ugg Brown Boots Gift From Hubby From DSW

Hello Everyone. This is going to be super short today. Since I have to leave for work in 20 min. Today I want to wear my brown uggs boots. So I walk in to the closet and saw this brown plaid shirt that I haven't worn in 4 months. So I was like prefect and then grab this jean skirt that I love. There you have it. A cute and fun out for a cool day like today.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY

6 comments:

  1. Great look. Love the combination.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
    Gladly follow your blog. Hope you can follow me back!

    Check my new post - VOGUE FASHION NIGHT OUT - Milan.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you are wearing tights and boots! You look cute in your plaid top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, love your plaid shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!