Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bundle Up Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
Black Jockey Cami From The PX
 Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
 Flower Hair Piece From Forever 21~ 2.50
Earring Gift From MIL Peggy
Black Wedge Uggs From DSW~69.98 

Hello Everyone. I was much warmer at work today. This morning I woke up and told myself I wasn't going to mess around. I went in to my closet and grab my green v-neck under armor base layer. I put that on. Then I decide I was going to wear this purple sweater. Since it was a v-neck too. I need something to cover my cleavage up. So I garbed a black cami and put it over my UA base layer. Then I put the rest of my clothes on. I didn't get cold one bit at work today and I loved it. I could feel the cold coming in to the store. My other co-worker thought I was a little crazy but I didn't complain once that I was cold. Like they were doing.
Also do you guy like that I'm doing uplcose shoots of my earring and hair piece
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.  

22 comments:

  1. your purple cardigan looks gorgeous! :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your purple top !!
    And your hair :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss bundling up! Cute hair accessory!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love layering when its cold!
    I like the up close shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely work outfit!
    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That purple is a beautiful color. I like the earrings too. I never know what the temp will be like at work. During the winter some days it is cold and some days it is hot. I usually dress in layers so that I can remove some once I get there if it is hot.

    Drop by our blog and enter our $80 MsDressy Voucher Giveaway!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fashionable way to stay warm at work!! i usually just throw on an ugly sweater that rests on my chair all day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another warm winter outfit! It's super cold out today and snowing, I am working from home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look for cold weather :) enjoy girl. I'm also having this weatherfreezing pretty much in jackets all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That vest looks great on you, I love it with the purple

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your visit my ddear!Happy Tuesday dear!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win $80 gift card on Chicwish!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were prepared!! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!