Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Last DSW Work Outfit






REMIX OUTFIT
 Pink Small Bow Headband Secret Santa Gift
Light Pink Necklace From The Dollar Tree~.50 cents
Pink Earrings From H&M
 Black Sweater Tights From DSW~ 16.95-30% off employee discount
  Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are doing well. Yesterday was my last day of working at DSW. My co-workers told me I need to go out wearing pink. So I decide to wear this pink dress that I won. Since it was 27 degree outs. I put this black sweater over the dress. Which this was the first time for me using a dress as a skirt. 

Good bye card from W and a Thank You Card from My store Manger A
This will more n likely be my last outfit post on my blog until I arrive in Germany. Today I started to pack my suitcase up.  I will be having my shoe haul coming up soon. Also my month nail post. Then the rest of my post will be a couple of fabulous blogger. Who will be doing guest post for me.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

18 comments:

  1. Really like te shoes!

    Stop by soon!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had to wear pink on your last day! That was nice you got cards. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pink outfit is too cute :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels, and what a sweet way to finish your time at dsw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi honey!! I've just discovered your blog and i like it!!
    This is a great post!!
    Come to my blog;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!
    Be safe!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your travels are safe!
    I love the pink in your outfit!!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit :)
    I have browsed through couple of your posts and I really liked what I saw so I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin:)
    Come check out my blog and if you like it you can follow me too on GFC and Bloglovin or FB but you totaly don't have to :)
    Anyways, I'll be coming here more often. You have an amazing blog <3
    Greatings from Sarajevo <3
    Lejla <3
    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is very cute. I love the pink dress. Good luck packing to move to Germany. I can only imagine how much work that would be.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Enter our Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt! Safe travels!

    Would you like to follow each other! Feel free to check out my blog and let me know!

    xx
    Seepz
    http://that-sassy-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that bow, so cute. I know you love Pink.

    Love your cards, especially the one with the shoes on it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!