Thursday, April 11, 2013

April Recipe: Chicken and Dumplings


Ingredients
6 boneless chicken thighs
2 (10.75 ounce) canscondensed cream of celery soup
Salt and pepper to taste
1 (12 ounce) packagerefrigerated biscuit dough

Directions 
    In a large pot over high heat, combine the chicken with enough water to cover, and boil for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain some of the water from the pot, reserving 3 cups in the pot. Remove chicken and allow it to cool, then pull it apart into bite size pieces; return to pot.

    Reduce heat to medium, and add the cans of condensed soup. Season with salt and pepper. Pull the biscuit dough into pieces, and add to the soup. Simmer over medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the dough is cooked through.
     Recipe from  Allrecipe.com

    Hello Everyone. Last Month Hubby made this from me. When I had the flu. It was super yummy and easy for him to make. 

    I had a couple other recipe I want to share with you all that I made last month. The only problem is when my iPhone got unlocked. It delete all the picture that I had saved. 

    Also I'm hoping I will be able to have a recipe to share with you all next month. Now to hope we can find a house to live in soon.

    Thanks you all for being so supported with my move here to Germany. Once I get good picture I will share them all with you. Plus I have one outfit of the day to share with you all from a couple day ago.

    I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

    10 comments:

    1. I love chicken and dumplings!! Thanks for the recipe!!
      I am coming here via pleated poppy linkup! Love ur blog and style!! New follower:-)
      Stay in touch!
      Have a wonderful day!
      -Jyoti
      PS. I am hosting an amazing giveaway on my blog, hope you would participate!
      Enter $40 giftcard giveaway by Lorraine Tyne

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yummy ^^

      New post - Kisses
      http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

      ReplyDelete
    3. Lovely recipe, seems delicious, hope thing go right in Germany!
      Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
      Win your favorite garment from Lashes of London!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I will have to tell Jessica about this recipe. She would love it.

      Tracy

      ReplyDelete
    5. Wow. This sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing.

      I would love for you to stop by my blog and enter my latest giveaway. I will be picking 3 winners. :)
      www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!